
I was sitting outside a cafe downtown today stuffing my face with yummy lunch, when I spied an extremely extremely skinny chick.
As I have a very sick and twisted sense of humour (as does the friend I was havin lunch with), the sight of this girl prompted us to start thinking of uses for super skinny chicks.
We came up with:
1. If she has short hair, a broom
2. If she has long hair, a mop
3. A draught snake for in front of a door
4. A pool scoop to clean bugs and other random debris out of your pool
5. A coat rack (providing the coats don't weigh too much lest she collapse under the wieght)
Feel free to add to our list.
NB: If you or anyone you know suffers from an eating disorder and you're looking for help contact The Eating Disorders Association (NZ) Inc.
PO Box 80 142
Green Bay
Auckland 7
ph (09) 818 9561, (09) 278 5187, (09) 837 3335
fax (09) 818 9568
email anorexia@xtra.co.nz
No comments:
Post a Comment