Friday, February 29, 2008

Jan Maree Internerded



Jane Maree is New Zealand's funniest broad and she has hit the World Wide Weird.

Check out her internerd goodness here.

7 comments:

s. said...

Sorry, Mistress.. I know you don't like it when people disagree with you, but.. Jan Maree is a pathetic, shockingly awful comic, and a bit of a shit-head to boot. Fuck her, and her website.

In my opinion.

NZMistress said...

Fair enough if you don't like her comedy.

Did the comment about her personally make you feel like a big man?

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

s. said...

Ooooo ouchy. What's "being a big man" got to do with anything? Surely you can do better than that?

I have met her in person, which was when I formulated my opinion of her. Admittedly it was a long time ago; perhaps she's a lovely person now.

NZMistress said...

No, sadly I have my monday brain in, and that was all I could come up with.

I shall endeavour to be more creative next time ;)

A person may have been total ass hat however many years ago, but they may be a person worth knowing now.

I have learnt this from re-meeting people from my past that were some of the hugest ass hats way back when, but are actually now quite fit for human consumption now.

Anyway, this is all very deep etc for a monday morning, so in order to balance things, I must say something juvenile...

Poos, wees, farts and buckets of snot.

s. said...

Yes, you are right.. like cheese, people sometimes do improve with age. That's why I love mankind.

thesuperchef said...

lololololoololololol funny... not just jan maree but the way you deal to that guy!

s. said...

Hur hur yeah LOL I sure was pwnd